NEAL I. BOROVITZ: The message of the birkat hamazon (Grace after Meals) is to be grateful for what we have and to commit ourselves to be God's agents in the world. When we live each day being just a little more decent, with just one additional sand-like grain of integrity, we should be both grateful and satisfied. Each of us should learn to say: "Today, I lived the best I could and I am grateful that I did. Tomorrow is another opportunity to add more grains of sand by expressing gratitude to God in both word and deed."
Sabado, Hunyo 05, 2021
STAIRWAY TO HEAVENS
Leonard Mary: The Mass is a taste of Heaven on earth.
Jonathan Sacks zt'l: Even when G-d assures us that something will happen, it will not happen without our effort. A Divine promise is not a substitute for human responsibility. To the contrary, it is a call to responsibility.
Eric Cepin: As people join us, we invite them into the larger family, regardless of where they are on their journey toward Jesus. That's the picture we have.
Richard Alois: A dead bird's image may be reminding us of our need to renew our faith and to strengthen our spirituality.
Earlier today. 𓊍
The Navigators still being mailed to Virginia Millano Evangelista Fabro~Rivera ✉️
Irish-American Kevin Lawrence (John) Creedem asked a tall, youthful African-American Neighbor who was walking by just in time to assist us in lifting the Heavy Rim and he obliged à la Simon of Cyrene. 🏀🪜👼👼🏿👼🏾



























